When you’re ready to delve into all the data you’ve collected using the Check-in system, you can view – and/or export for download – your Attendance and Front Desk Logs.
From the Board Member Dashboard click the Front Desk icon. From this module’s dashboard, click the Attendance Logs link.
From there you will see the Daily Totals for the current day. Adjust the start and and end date to get the exact range you want to see.
Use the Filter drop down menu to view other logs (seen in the screenshot below). The Member Filter can be used to only show stats regarding a particular member. For example, you might want to check the Concession balance changes for just one member.
Aside from the Daily Totals picture above, you can view…
- Check In Logs – a list of the member name, email, and time they checked in. Also shows if they brought guests.
- Swim Reservations – lists the member name, email, time reserved, and area of the pool that was reserved within the date range.
- Attendant Activity – lists everything the attendant was logged doing via the Front Desk Module or our Front Desk iPad app. (who they checked in, checked out, deducted guest passes from, subtracted concession credit, etc).
- Members In and Out – lists check in times and check out times.
- Guest Reports – lists how many guests were brought per day and how they were paid for (Pre-Paid Passes, payment to attendant, marked as a negative balance in the member’s account, or complimentary)
- Unpaid Guest Tabs – lists all members that have a negative guest balance (your treasurer can invoice anyone with an unpaid balance)
- Concession Reports – lists only the concession related activity with a summary of amounts subtracted or added (see the screenshot below for reference).
- Outstanding Concession Balances – lists all members that have a negative concession balance (your treasurer can invoice anyone with an unpaid balance)